A little bit about her:
A geeky evernote & social media trainer
- Social Media addict and lover
- Founder of Houston's Social Media Day
- Evernote Junkie & Ambassador
- Converse Ambassador & Graphic Tshirt Geek
- True come watcher and video game player for downtime
The Importance of Social:
Quickly amplifies the message
- Makes PR affordable for all sized businesses
- Creates relationships
- Identifies threats and helps you react to negative comments faster
- Updates your audience on products, services, etc.
Active listening involves monitoring
- Your brand name (domain, name, and hashtag)
- Hashtag of your brand
- Social channels (handles, ALL your hashtags, location(s), popular misspellings of your name
A tool is nothing if not used
- Evernote (favorite)
- Native Tools
- Unionmetrics (Twitter & Instagram)
- HootSuite - Sprout Social
Use your arm:
- Amplify -helps get your (clients) message out to the masses
- Respond- to comments, messages, etc.
- Metrics- check your analytics and your reputation
*Only works with clients who support non-profit.
*Her brands are all about helping others and giving back.
"I believe non-profits are great, important, and need support. It also makes people more humane."
RebCouncill on Facebook (page), Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn